Colon Cleanse Home Remedy – 38 Tips You Can Try Today
To keep your colon healthy, you may want to try a colon cleanse home remedy to remove toxins from the colon and intestinal tract. There are a few different things you can do at home to cleanse your colon.
Colon Cleanse Home Remedy Tips – Take Your Pick!
- Try a colon cleansing product such as Bowtrol
- Hydrotherapy kits, or home enema kits, are affordable and sold at most pharmacies. These are fairly easy to do.
- Increase your intake of fiber to keep you intestines working properly.
- Eat less processed foods and more fruits and vegetables.
- Increase water intake.
- Fasting for 24 hours is effective for colon cleansing. Drink water, apple juice, or lemon juice with water and avoid solid foods.
- Exercise regularly to keep the colon functioning properly.
- A dietary supplement such as Super Colon Cleanse, Extreme Colon Cleanser, or Colonox can be very effective.
- Psyllium husks are effective for cleaning the colon by increasing fiber and strengthening the lining of the intestines.
- Mix 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and a dash of cayenne pepper with 1 oz. warm water and drink.
- Metamucil increases fiber.
- A coffee enema can be an effective colon cleanser.
- Fennel seed is effective for improving digestion and relieving abdominal pain.
- Aloe vera has been shown to soothe and heal the intestinal lining.
- Grapefruit pectin is antimicrobial.
- Supplement your diet with flax seed.
- Probiotics help improve digestion.
- Laxatives are acceptable for occasional colon cleansing.
- Eating prunes aids in digestion and cleanses the colon.
- Fruit and vegetable juices are great colon cleansers.
- Papaya contains enzymes that dissolve waste.
- Buckthorn Bark is a natural herbal laxative.
- The herb, guar gum, speeds up the removal of toxins.
- Pumpkin seed is effective for parasite colon cleansing.
- Senna leaf tea is a strong and very effective herbal laxative.
- The good bacteria found in yogurt helps to cleanse the colon.
- Chamomile is helpful for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Gentian root treats intestinal infections.
- Peppermint tea is soothing to the intestinal lining and stimulates digestion.
- The herb, cascara sagrada, is an effective laxative and can be found in capsules, liquid extracts or dried bark, to make tea.
- Chickweed effectively cleans the colon and flushes out toxins.
- Slippery elm tea is effective at treating constipation and reducing colon inflammation.
- Rhubarb is effective for cleansing the colon and reducing inflammation. It is available in capsules, liquid extracts and dried roots.
- Wormwood is an effective cleanser to kill parasites.
- Red clover is effective for irritable bowel syndrome and purifies the blood.
- Garlic is effective at eliminating parasites from the colon. Take two garlic capsules twice a day.
- Dandelion is a strong diuretic which cleanses the colon and liver.
- Licorice root effectively cleanses the colon, liver and pancreas.
To keep your colon healthy, it’s important to eat properly and get plenty of exercise. Fiber is important for a healthy colon, so try to eat less processed foods and add high fiber foods to your diet. A colon cleanse home remedy can start you in the right direction. If you are taking medication, check with your doctor before trying an herbal remedy.
Have You Tried A Colon Cleanse Home Remedy? If So We Would Love To Here About It Below!