Best Cellulite Treatment
Cellulite can be unsightly and embarrassing, especially during the summer months, but there are several cellulite home remedies that can help get rid of it. Cellulite is much more common in women than in men; however, some men do develop cellulite. Cellulite occurs mainly in women because of the structure of their hypodermis layer, which is different than that of a man’s. When hormone levels change, fat cells can swell because the amount of fat stored in the hypodermis level of the skin increases. The increase in the size of fat cells, along with an increase of built-up fluid, produces an upward expansion of the fat cells and results in a lumpy “cottage cheese” appearance.
If you are one of the four out of five women or one out of 10 men who suffer from embarrassing cellulite, try the following cellulite home remedies.
- Eat a well-balanced diet – Thin people have cellulite too, but eating properly can help anyone with cellulite. Eat more fruits and vegetables and cut down on processed foods.
- Exercise - Exercise can help, especially exercises that focus on the problem area. For the back of the thighs, try lunges or squats. Pilate exercises also help.
- Drink apple cider vinegar – Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink to reduce cellulite.
- Wear shapewear products – These products are designed to hide those unsightly bumps. While shapewear won’t reduce or get rid of the cellulite, it will make it less noticeable.
- Try a coffee scrub – Rub wet coffee grounds into the skin. The grounds will exfoliate the skin and the caffeine will stimulate the fat cells.
- Eat a diet high in Omega-3 fatty acids – Foods such as tuna, salmon, flaxseed, and walnuts can reduce cellulite.
- Increase antioxidants – Berries and citrus fruits are high in antioxidants and have been found to reduce cellulite.
- Make a cellulite body wrap – Dissolve ½ cup sea salt in boiling water, remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Stir to mix thoroughly. Next, add 1 cup of white (or green) clay and stir to make a paste. Apply this to cellulite and wrap the area in warm towels or plastic wrap. Leave this mixture on the skin for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse in a warm shower.
- Drink lemon water – Mix the juice of a fresh lemon in a cup of water and drink daily.
- Try Comfort Zone Sacred Nature Bio-certified Oil – The buriti oil in Comfort Zone Sacred Nature Bio-certified oil can make the skin appear more toned.
- Use creams with Retinol A- Creams, such as Dermology Cellulite Solution!, Retinol A will improve the appearance of cellulite. Retinol A stimulates collagen and camouflage the bumpy appearance of cellulite.
Cellulite is a stubborn problem, and proper diet and exercise are necessary for reducing cellulite. Combine a good diet and exercise with some of the other best cellulite treatment listed here and you should see an improvement.
Have you found the best cellulite treatment out there? If so please help others by sharing your experience below!