For centuries many Asians and Middle Eastern cultures have used natural herbs to encourage breast enlargement in their women. The herbs are believed to contain properties that help to maintain the health of the breast and increase their size. Many of the herbs have multi-purpose medicinal uses and often play a supporting role to many conventional drugs in the treatment of medical conditions.
Multi-purpose Herbs for Breast Enlargement
- Fenugreek has several medicinal properties. It is known to help relieve symptoms of the menopause; It helps to reduce cholesterol levels; It relieves constipation, diarrhea and indigestion. It helps with the production of milk in nursing mums and is known to increase breast size. A mastogenic effect that enhances the breast size occurs because of the estrogenic properties contained in the Fenugreek seeds. The seeds are also known to contain substances that promote healthy breast tissue.
- Fennel is regularly prescribed for the treatment of amenorrhea, asthma, heartburn, hypertension and angina. It is known to increase sexual desire in females and contains nutrients that increase breast size and promote milk production in nursing mothers.
- Wild Yam is a popular herbal tonic for women. It is commonly used for treating menstrual problems, menopausal symptoms and helps to maintain the reproductive system in women. Like the previous herbs mentioned, it contains the essential nutrients for breast enlargement.
- Saw Palmetto berries have for centuries been used as a tonic to promote a healthy appetite and improve digestion. It is also known to have properties that support the thyroid and urinary systems.
Herbal Breast Enlargement still under Review
Several other natural herbal breast enlargement treatments remain under review. They are known to promote health in the breast tissue. However, research into whether these other drugs can increase breast size, has so far proven inconclusive.
- Soy bean contains isoflavones that promote health in the female reproductive system and help to relieve symptoms of the menopause.
- Black Cohosh is an herb that has multiple medicinal uses. It contains properties that help with pain relief, menopause, menstrual discomfort, hypertension, stress and several other conditions.
- Red Clover has been traditionally used in the treatment of respiratory problems, skin inflammations, circulation and liver conditions. This herb is known to contain isoflavones and has often been used to treat hot flushes that are caused by the menopause.
The effects of the last three herbs mentioned are still the subject of ongoing research. Some experts are hopeful that they can be added to the list of natural herbs for breast enlargement sometime in the future.
In the meantime anyone considering using a herbal breast enlargement treatment should seek expert medical advice. Particularly, if they have any underlying health problems and are taking prescribed medication. Further advice on the best herbs or herbal remedies can be obtained from local health food shops and qualified herbalist or therapists.
Have You Tried Herbal Breast Enlargement? If So Then Why Help Others By Leaving A Comment Below.
- 7 Herbs to Help Ease Menopause Symptoms
- Herbs for Anxiety – Providing a Drug Free Treatment Option
- What are the most Effective Herbs for Inflammation?
- 3 Must Try Herbs for Constipation
- The Best Herbs for Stress Relief