Herbs for gout have proven to be effective in the treatment of this condition. The actual cause of gout is not known, but studies show gout has appeared in relation to:-
- Excessive use of alcohol over a prolonged period of time.
- Kidneys not functioning effectively to help expel waste from the body.
- Severe joint injuries that have been difficult to heal.
- Following a course of chemotherapy treatment.
- Following a prolonged and severe illness.
- Periods of excessive and strenuous dieting.
Gout tends to occur in males more than females. The condition can be expected to last a minimum of 10 days. The proven herb for gout remedies will help to relieve pain and inflammation when used as instructed on the label. Prepared remedies are readily available from health food stores.
What are the recommended Herbs for Gout?
- Chamomile tea contains three effective anti-inflammatory properties. It aids the digestive system to process proteins and prevent the build-up of uric acid in the joints. It has an excellent safety record with no reported side effects. Chamomile tea is also known for its beneficial properties in treating other health condition and improving relaxation and sleep disorders with its sedative properties.
- Billberry is one of the ancient herbal gout remedies. It can be purchased as a jam in health food stores, or can be home made. When taken after eating it helps the digestion system to work efficiently in processing the food and preventing the unwanted build-up of uric acid in the joints. There are no major side-effects reported.
- Celery Seed Extract helps the body to absorb uric acid into the urine rather than the joints. It is available in capsule or tablet form from health food stores. There are no reported side-effects.
- Vitamin B and vitamin C are known to improve the symptoms of gout. It is best used as a vitamin-b complex with folic acid. When being taken in conjunction with any other vitamin, care not to maintain the correct dosage is essential.
- Ginger is one of the top herbs for providing health benefits. It contains natural anti-inflammatory properties that have an almost instantaneous reaction when treating gout.
- Natural fruit juices, in particular, cranberry, pineapple and cherry are excellent for flushing uric acid from the body. This allows other herbal remedies to work more efficiently.
- Pure Cod Liver Oil is the most effective oil for treating gout and other joint problems. It contains vitamins a and d, which help to protect and strengthen the immune system, bones and teeth as well as the digestive tract to ensure an efficient processing system is maintained.
- Stinging nettles are a common herb that contains vitamins and nutrients that help to process uric acid through the body. This is an effective way to relieve the pain incurred from gout. It can be bought as a tea preparation, soup or even a beer from health food stores.
- Cinnamon is another of the multi-purpose health herbs. It is a very effective herb for gout and helps to improve digestion, to expel the waste uric acid and has pain relieving properties.
All the mentioned herbs for gout have a proven track record of success. The best non-herbal way to flush the uric acid from your body is to drink plenty of water. It does not have to cost anything, as it comes from the kitchen tap.